Palliative Care Stockist Scheme
A prescription for end of life medication can be taken to any community pharmacy for dispensing. However, community pharmacies participating in the palliative care medicines stockist scheme are required at all times to keep in stock palliative care medications (supply chain permitting).
Participating community pharmacies across Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire can be found below.
- Palliative Care Stockist Scheme SLA (including formulary) (288 kb) Review date: March 2023
- Nottinghamshire stockists (126 kb) Review date: March 2023
- Derbyshire stockists (128 kb) Review date: September 2022
For opening times (use postcode to search):
Links to local guidelines:
- Nottinghamshire End of Life Guidelines for Care in the Last Year of Life
- Nottinghamshire Palliative Care Pocketbook