End of Life / Palliative Care - COVID FAQs and Resources
To ensure that you are seeing the most up to date information, refresh the page by pressing Ctrl and F5 together.
- NICE Guideline - COVID-19 rapid guideline: managing symptoms (including at the end of life) in the community
- Managing Symptoms of Covid-19 (End of Life) in Adults in Community and Non-acute Hospital Settings (Notts CCG) (569 kb)
- Is there a shortage of EOL anticipatory medicines? (25 kb)
- Should Oxygen be used in COVID related end of life? (400 kb)
- Should subcutaneous fluid be prescribed in COVID related end of life care? (9 kb)