Anticoagulation & Haematology - COVID FAQs
To ensure that you are seeing the most up to date information, refresh the page by pressing Ctrl and F5 together.
- Is the anticoagulation service able to manage the change of patients from warfarin to DOAC e.g. counselling? (111 kb)
- Can we extend the INR testing interval? (117 kb)
- Should I switch patients from Vitamin B12 injections onto oral treatment or delay injections? (230 kb)
- Can the DOAC monitoring interval be extended? (491 kb)
- Should I switch warfarin to a DOAC? (276 kb)
- Vitamin-D and COVID-19: does deficiency risk a poorer outcome? (489 kb)